The family of Paul A. Hall has invited the Patriot Guard Riders to stand in honor of their loved one at his final services, Monday 30 Jan 2017. Paul served his country as a Specialist, US Army Reserves, 305th MP Company, and did a tour in Afghanistan as part of Operation Enduring Freedom.
This mission will consist of a flag line at the funeral home, escort to the Donel Kinnard Memorial State Veteran’s Cemetery, and a flag line at the cemetery. Please monitor weather conditions as there is a potential for snow on Monday; use a safe means of conveyance and dress appropriately for the weather.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 30 Jan 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 0930 A.M.
- Stevens and Grass Funeral Home,
- 4203 Salines Dr
- Malden, West Virginia – 25306
- Ride Captain:
- Dave Shaffer, 304-206-7443
- Special Instructions:
- Mission brief at 0950, flag line in place by 1000.